Choose the right Inspection Chamber for your next project
The amount of choice available when it comes to choosing an Inspection Chamber can be daunting, so we’ve put together a simple step-by-step selection guide to help you.
Step 1 - Understand the needs of your project
Our online Inspection Chamber selector can help you decide on the right chamber for your next project, but there are also some simple questions you can ask yourself, such as:
- Is my drainage installation adoptable or non-adoptable?
- What is my proposed depth to invert from cover level?
- How many inlets do I need and at which angles?
- What is the diameter of the outlet?
Step 2 - Use our handy chart to select the right Inspection Chamber
Wavin offer a comprehensive range of inspection chamber ranging in shaft diameters from 200mm up to 600mm, having either single or multiple inlets and outlets ranging from 110mm up to 300mm.
Once you have answered the above questions, the below chart will assist you in deciding which Wavin/Osma Inspection Chamber you should be specifying/using:
Step 3 - Browse our full range of Inspection Chambers
Once you’re sure you’ve got all the information you need, take a look at our full range of Inspection Chambers.
Learn more about our Inspection Chambers
Our eLearning course provides an overview of Inspection Chambers, including:
- Where Inspection Chambers should be used
- Building Regulations’ guidance on non-adoptable drainage installations
- How Sewers for Adoption (SfA7) impacts installation